WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / March 31, 2023 / Transparency Market Research Inc. - The global vasopressin antagonists market stood at USD 1.7 Bn in 2022 and the global market is projected to reach USD 2.7 Bn by 2031. The global industry is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.9% between 2023 and 2031.
Hyponatremia is a common electrolyte disorder that affects millions of people worldwide. The rising prevalence of hyponatremia is expected to drive the demand for vasopressin antagonists, as they are the primary treatment option for this condition.
Request for a Sample PDF Report with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85509
|Market Revenue||USD 1.7 Bn in 2022|
|Estimated Value||USD 2.7 Bn by 2031|
|No. of Pages||183 Pages|
|Market Segmentation||By Drug Type, Application and Distribution Channel|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America|
|Companies Covered||Otsuka, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, Mayo Clinic, and Hopital du Sacre-Coeur de Montreal|
The market value of the vasopressin antagonists is also increasing due to the growing incidence of heart failure. Heart failure is a chronic condition that affects a significant portion of the global population. Vasopressin antagonists are often prescribed as an add-on therapy for patients with heart failure, and the increasing incidence of heart failure is expected to boost the demand for these drugs in the near future.
Additionally, in recent years, several new vasopressin antagonists have been approved for use in different indications. These new drugs are expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the vasopressin antagonists market.
Furthermore, there has been a growing awareness about hyponatremia in recent years, which has led to an increase in the number of diagnoses. Hence, the increasing awareness about hyponatremia is one of the major factors that is likely to accelerate the market growth in the forthcoming years.
In addition, the geriatric population is more prone to conditions such as hyponatremia and heart failure, which are treated with vasopressin antagonists. The growing geriatric population is, therefore, expected to be a significant driver of the vasopressin antagonists market.
Besides, the development of new technologies and drug delivery systems is one of the major factors that is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the effectiveness and efficiency of vasopressin antagonists, further driving the growth of the market.
Also, there has been a significant increase in the research and development of vasopressin antagonists in recent years, which has led to the discovery of new drugs and indications. This increased R&D is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the vasopressin antagonists market in the forthcoming years.
Key Findings of the Market Report
- On the basis of drug type, tolvaptan is likely to be most preferred, due to its high efficacy in treating hyponatremia.
- By application, treatment for nephrogenic diabetes insipidus (NDI) is expected to account for the maximum use of vasopressin antagonists
- Based on distribution channel, hospital pharmacies will remain the primary point of sale for vasopressin antagonists
Expand Operations in the Future - To Get Requisite Details, Ask for a Custom Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=85509
Global Vasopressin Antagonists Market: Growth Drivers
- The global vasopressin antagonists market is projected to expand at a steady pace from 2021 to 2031 due to the growing trend of personalized medicine, which involves tailoring treatment options to individual patients based on their genetic makeup.
- Another factor that is projected to augment the market growth includes the favorable reimbursement policies for vasopressin antagonists in many countries, especially among patients who cannot afford them.
- Additionally, rising partnerships and collaborations between pharmaceutical companies and research organizations is a major factor that is anticipated to fuel the market prospects in the near future.
Global Vasopressin Antagonists Market: Regional Landscape
- North America is expected to lead the global market. The regional market is expected to witness significant growth in forthcoming years, attributed to the factors such as the high prevalence of hyponatremia and related conditions such as heart failure and liver cirrhosis.
- Asia Pacific is likely to offer significant growth opportunities, amid a rise in the prevalence of euvolemic hyponatremia and syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone (SIADH)
Global Vasopressin Antagonists Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in the global vasopressin antagonists market:
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
- Mayo Clinic
- Hopital du Sacre-Coeur de Montreal
Prominent players in the Vasopressin Antagonists Industry are taking advantage of the rapidly increasing demand for the Vasopressin Antagonists. To further their outreach, players are relying on collaborations, partnerships and acquisitions with existing small, medium and large-scale providers. Some prominent market developments are as follows:
- In 2022, Roche announced the initiation of a Phase 2 trial for its investigational drug RG6185, a vasopressin V1a receptor antagonist, for the treatment of heart failure.
- Subsequently, in the same year, Sanofi announced the initiation of a Phase 3 trial of SAT-814 for the treatment of patients with heart failure and preserved ejection fraction.
- In 2021, Otsuka Pharmaceutical announced positive results from a Phase 3 trial of SAMSCA® (tolvaptan) for the treatment of hyponatremia in patients with syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH).
Learn About the Contribution of Each Segment Summarized in Concise Infographics and Thorough Descriptions. Buy Now to Gain Access to Detailed Information about Each Segment
Global Vasopressin Antagonists Market: Segmentation
- Central Diabetes Insipidus
- Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus
- Other Applications
- Retail Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Stay Updated with Latest Pharmaceutical Industry Research Reports:
- Congestive Heart Failure Drugs Market Trends, and Forecast, 2023-2031
- Lipid-lowering Drugs Market Size, Share, Growth by 2031
- Diuretic Drugs Market Size, Share and Trends by 2031
- Beta Blockers Market Trends, Analysis and Outlook by 2031
- Aldosterone Receptor Antagonists Market Size to 2031
- Neonatal Respiratory Distress Syndrome Treatment Market Outlook to 2031
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Treatment Market Demand to 2031
- Acute Lung Injury Treatment Market Growth Analysis by 2031
- COVID-19 Therapeutics Market Size, Share and Trends by 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE: Transparency Market Research inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: