The "Chinese Biopharma, Clinical Development, CRO Utilization and Outlook 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report takes a deep dive into the Chinese innovative biopharmaceutical market, providing groundbreaking insights into clinical development trends, activity, budget growth and preferences.
The report also details clinical development outsourcing preferences and practices to local and global Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and discusses the implications on future growth of the market. This highly strategic research should be considered foundational information for CROs, analysts and investors competing and following the evolving market.
The report examines perceptions of 101 professionals at domestic, Chinese innovative biopharmaceutical companies involved in clinical development and outsourcing to local and global Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
Topics covered include:
- Clinical development trends and impact
- Clinical development budget size and growth
- Clinical trial composition by phase of development and outlook
- Clinical development outsourcing practices by phase of development
- CRO selection criteria and importance
- Current clinical development outsourcing levels and growth outlook
- CRO awareness and utilization
- Unmet needs for clinical development services
Key Topics Covered:
I. Study Background
II. Key Conclusions and LSSG Discussion
IV. Detailed Findings
- Clinical Development Trends and Budget Size
- Clinical Trial Characteristics by Phase and Geography
- Clinical Development Outsourcing and Growth
- Awareness and Utilization of Clinical Development Service Vendors Vendor Selection, Attributes and Importance
- Unmet Needs
V. Respondent Demographics
VI. About the Publisher, LLC
- Leeway/Huawe Medicine
- Syneos Health
- Thermo Fisher/PPD
- WuXi AppTec
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/adhsya
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900